Why swim at the TRIbal hub?|
TRIbal triathlon is a unique, inspirational and holistic open water swimming and multisport experience - the TRIbal hub offers...
- Parking - With two large car parks, there's always plenty of space to park your car.
- Changing Facilities - Vobster Quay offers clean and spacious male and female changing facilities, hot showers and toilets.
- Coaching, Training & Racing - TRIbal Triathlon offers high quality coaching support, training programmes and an extensive race/events programme.
- Safety - Your safety and enjoyment is our number one priority. Please read, understand and fully adhere to our open water swim safety guidelines. All our staff are trained in emergency first aid and water safety procedures and the site benefits from two high speed RIBS should you run into difficulties.
- 750m Swim Course & Designated Training Areas - The TRIbal Triathlon Hub has both a designated coaching and swim skills area and a measured and marked 750m swim course perminantly
- Food Catering - Our onsite catering facilities and sports cafe offer a full range of hot and cold food and drinks. From a simple snack to a filling meal, we've got it covered.
- Water Quality - The lake water at Vobster Quay is regularly tested to ensure health and well being of all visitors. Surface water temperature, visibility and lake conditions are measured and updated daily.
- Shelter - Getting wet is all part of the fun but that's certainly not the case when you're on the surface! We've provided a large marquee with seating on the swim quayside, for briefings, easy transitions and to keep you and your kit dry should the weather decide not to play ball.
Come and join the TRIBE!|
Love to swim? Join our tribe today and take advantage of a host of fabulous discounts and other great benefits...
Entry to Vobster Quay for swimmers/triathletes/multisport athletes costs just £8.00 per visit with no added charges for facility usage. However, for those who would like to take advantage of the facilities and services on a regular basis, we would recommend taking up our exclusive annual Swimming / Triathlon / Multisport TRIbal Membership.
Costing just £33.50 and valid for 12 months from the date you sign up, joining the TRIbal Membership scheme entitles you to a range of exclusive benefits including discounted entry to the site - instead of paying £7.50, TRIbal members pay only £5.50. That's a generous saving every time you visit and swim!
Join TRIBAL & Receive Membership Benefits...
- Reduced Entry Fee - Save money every time you visit and swim at Vobster Quay! + a weekly multi-visit voucher
- TRIbal Members Newsletter - Exclusive coaching tips, product advise, event information and special promotions as well as general open water swimming and triathlon news in an exclusive members newsletter!
- 10% Discount on Retail Purchases - Fancy some retail therapy? As a TRIbal Member, you'll save upto 10% on every purchase!
- 10% Discount on Food Catering - Our delicious range of hot & cold food and drink tastes even better when it's 10% cheaper.
- TRIbal Swim Cap - Join the TRIbal and receive a free exclusive TRIbal swim cap. Show your TRIbal spirit!
- Discounts on Coaching & Special Event Promotions - As a TRIbal member receive special discount offers and event entry promotions at Vobster Quay.
- Club Discounts - if your club is interested in purchasing a 'block' of TRIbal memberships please contact the TRIbal team and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Vobster Swim Membership - join today!
Sounds too good to be true? Don't you believe it and, what's more, becoming a Vobster Quay swim member is very easy to do. Follow these simple guidelines and you'll be signed up and enjoying those fabulous membership benefits in no time!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that the discounts offered on servicing and retail sales cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Quay membership runs from the date you join for a period of 12 months. After this period, your membership will need to be renewed.
We reserve the right to change the terms and benefits of membership without notice.
You can become a Vobster Quay swim member either by post or onsite at Vobster Quay. Here's how to do it...
- IN PERSON - Next time you're on site at Vobster Quay, simply pop into the shop and join up over the counter. Once the membership form is complete, we'll issue you a membership card there and then.
- ONLINE - Joining online is a little more involved as we do require a SIGNED membership form in order for your membership to be accepted. To join online, follow these simple steps...
- Purchase your membership via our online shop
- Once the purchase is complete, you'll receive an order confirmation email with an ORDER REFERENCE # - make a note of this number
- Download and print out the membership form
- At the top of this form you will see a box labelled ORDER # - write the ORDER REFERENCE # from your confirmation email here
- Fill out the membership form in full remembering to SIGN IT at the bottom. Once complete, send it to the following postal address...
Vobster Diving Ltd
Vobster Quay Diving Centre
- Once we've received your completed form, we'll cross reference it to the online shop purchase and send out your membership card.
DON'T FORGET YOUR CARD!
Your Vobster Quay swim membership card is unique to you and is the key to unlocking all your membership benefits.
Make sure you always bring it with you whenever you visit Vobster Quay - without it, you may not be able to access the full range of benefits that it offers.
Stay safe as you swim...|
We like to think that Vobster Quay offers a highest quality, friendly & stress-free place to open water swim, but we do ask all our swimmers to observe the following rules & safety guidelines...
- All swimmers must be competent pool swimmers and must be capable of swimming a minimum of 400m (16 x lengths of a 25m pool) continously and confident swimming in deep water.
- Swimmers must swim in pairs or at least have an assigned land based spotter who watches them throughout their swim.
- All swimmers must wear a suitable brightly coloured / easily visible swim cap whilst in the water.
- All swimmers are advised to wear a suitable swim wetsuit for warmth & buoyancy (as a deep water venue, water temperature tends to be cooler than other open water venues, particularly in the early season)
- Swimmers wishing to swim without wearing a swim wetsuit will be required to sign a non-wetsuit waiver form.
- Please swim either in the designated coaching & training area or following a clockwise rotation of the marked 750m swim course - see swim course site map boards.
- Avoid swimming over divers bubbles, divers may make rapid ascents which could cause injury if you are above them.
- The minimum age of entry is 14 years. Children under this age are not permitted at the water edge and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Swimmers aged 14-16 years must have a competent adult swimming with them, and be assessed by a Vobster member of staff before their first swim (must be pre-booked). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an assessment. Please forward a completed Junior Swimming Competence Declaration form to us before the assessment.